English Theatre Workshops
Phoenix theatre workshops deal with various fields of drama and are individually designed for the particular target group.
- offer a hands on approach to theatre and the English Language
- enable participants to be active in their own language development
- support the individuals ease in using the English language
- increase participants confidence in their own expression, team spirit, creative potential, concentration and observation skills
- encourage participants to use drama techniques to explore together the themes of a play or a situation
- are run under the guidance of members of our experienced theatre team
- are 3-hour long sessions with (max. 30 participants)
- cost will be provided on request
Workshop Themes & Topics:
- Understanding Shakespeare. Analysis and playful approach to Shakespeare
- Interview techniques – particularly aimed at class 9 upwards – studying abroad, foreign holidays (mundliche Prufung Sek.1)
- Communication/Interpersonal skills – personal and social skills
Our theatre workshops are for all learning levels and use a combination of theatre games, physical exercises, improvisation, and role-play to motivate and support individual language learning.
Executed in a friendly and relaxed environment participants consciously and unconsciously absorb the English language and skills learnt.
We facilitate the potential
You provide that potential
Learning by doing!